CALLING ALL CAMPERS! LAST CHANCE TO ATTEND OUR 2018 RETREAT!
Although we sold out a few months ago, we now have a few more spots available - so start packing! These much desired tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, June 12 at 10am (CST). They are available on a first come basis and will not be available long! There are a few options for single beds and a few double beds if you want to share with your business partner or industry bestie.
Tuesday, September 11 - Thursday, September 13
• 2 nights accommodations and a rare opportunity to stay at Camp Wandawega
• 3 days of sessions with industry leaders focusing on relationship building, business planning, goal setting, finding a balance, and more!
• Welcome Dinner, Yoga on the Lawn, Creative Sessions, and Farewell Party
• Camp Wed program and session workbook
• Access to Camp Wandawega activities: swimming, canoeing, fishing, archery, hammock napping, tandem bicycles...all those nostalgic activities from your childhood!
• Professional Headshot
• Gourmet meals, snacks, and drinks (Tuesday - lunch/dinner, Wednesday - breakfast/lunch/dinner, Thursday - breakfast)
• Swag Bags filled with fun treasures and camp themed goodies
• Opportunity to enjoy a professional massage on site (massage fee is extra - this is optional)
• VIP access for early-bird registration the following year
Ticket prices range from $1100-$1550 depending on type of lodging and room/bed sharing.
Types of Lodging
Cabins, Bunk House, A-Frame, Teepee, Boy Scout Tents, and the one-and-only Canned Ham. If sleeping in a tent is not for you, there are plenty of indoor accommodations to choose from. More information can be found at the registration link. You can also visit Camp Wandawega's website for more details.
W5453 Lake View Drive
Elkhorn, WI 53121
By air: Mitchell Airport in Milwaukee, WI (MKE) is the closest major airport (approx. 45 miles from airport to camp). Please contact us to help us arrange a ride to and from the airport - we are happy to help!
By land: From Chicago....Average summer travel time is two hours or so. Take 94 North across the Wisconsin state line.
Take 50 West (towards Lake Geneva). Take 12 West (towards Whitewater/Madison). Freeway 12 will wind down to 12 West/67 North, stay on that. Go past Evergreen Country Club, go past Abels Coners (County ES), then go just past County A and slow down. A few hundred feet past County A make the second left on Wandawega Drive (if you get to Lauderdale Lakes, you went too far). Take Wandawega Drive until it t-bones Sycamore and go left (downhill) on Sycamore. The bottom of the hill is the intersection of Sycamore and Lake View. The large gate on the right is the entrance to Wandawega Lake Resort.