OUR 2019 RETREAT IS SOLD OUT - CHECK BACK IN LATE 2019 FOR INFORMATION REGARDING OUR 2020 RETREAT!
Tuesday, September 10 - Thursday, September 12
• 2 nights accommodations and a rare opportunity to stay at Camp Wandawega
• 3 days of sessions with industry leaders focusing on relationship building, business planning, goal setting, finding a balance, and more!
• Welcome Dinner, Yoga on the Lawn, Creative Sessions, and Farewell Party
• Camp Wed program and session workbook
• Access to Camp Wandawega activities: swimming, canoeing, fishing, archery, hammock napping, tandem bicycles...all those nostalgic activities from your childhood!
• Professional Headshot
• Gourmet meals, snacks, and drinks (Tuesday - lunch/dinner, Wednesday - breakfast/lunch/dinner, Thursday - breakfast)
• Swag Bags filled with fun treasures and camp themed goodies
• Opportunity to enjoy a professional massage on site (massage fee is extra - this is optional)
Ticket prices start at $1200 and are determined on they type of accommodations you choose. Please read our cancellation policy.
W5453 Lake View Drive
Elkhorn, WI 53121
By air: Mitchell Airport in Milwaukee, WI (MKE) is the closest major airport (approx. 45 miles from airport to camp).
By land: From Chicago....Average summer travel time is two hours or so. Take 94 North across the Wisconsin state line.
Take 50 West (towards Lake Geneva). Take 12 West (towards Whitewater/Madison). Freeway 12 will wind down to 12 West/67 North, stay on that. Go past Evergreen Country Club, go past Abels Coners (County ES), then go just past County A and slow down. A few hundred feet past County A make the second left on Wandawega Drive (if you get to Lauderdale Lakes, you went too far). Take Wandawega Drive until it t-bones Sycamore and go left (downhill) on Sycamore. The bottom of the hill is the intersection of Sycamore and Lake View. The large gate on the right is the entrance to Wandawega Lake Resort.