TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!
Y’all ready for this?!?! In just a few weeks we will be having a FLASH SALE! Don’t miss your chance to grab the last few spots at our 2019 retreat! The sale will run June 9-15. If you purchase your ticket during this time, you will receive these amazing gifts!
1. FREE T-SHIRT: Super cute “keep on keeping’ on” shirt for all of our movers and shakers, printed on a Camp Collection t-shirt.
2. FREE SOCIAL MEDIA TEMPLATE or $30 CREDIT TO SAFFRON AVENUE: 20 easy to edit social media templates that can easily reflect your brand style and make your social pages cohesive and creative. Includes stylish and modern Instagram story templates, Facebook templates, and Pinterest design graphics. Choose from 3 different looks. OR use your $30 credit towards something else in the Saffron Avenue shop!
3. FREE INSTAGRAM VIDEO: Upon arrival at camp, One Fine Day Productions will capture some fun content of you and create a short video you can use on Instagram to share more information about you and promote your business! Choose different cover shots and repost multiple times with different captions. Who doesn’t want more social media content?!?!
4. NEW BUSINESS BONUS: $100 off ticket for new business owners! We love this industry and we want to support all the new creativepreneurs that have chosen this path! If your business is less than 2 years old, use the code “happy camper” when purchasing your ticket to redeem this awesome discount!
Mark your calendars, grab your industry bestie, and get ready to escape with us on the sunny shores of Lake Wandawega!
Tuesday, September 10 - Thursday, September 12
• 2 nights accommodations and a rare opportunity to stay at Camp Wandawega
• 3 days of sessions with industry leaders focusing on relationship building, business planning, goal setting, finding a balance, and more!
• Welcome Dinner, Yoga on the Lawn, Creative Sessions, and Farewell Party
• Camp Wed program and session workbook
• Access to Camp Wandawega activities: swimming, canoeing, fishing, archery, hammock napping, tandem bicycles...all those nostalgic activities from your childhood!
• Professional Headshot
• Gourmet meals, snacks, and drinks (Tuesday - lunch/dinner, Wednesday - breakfast/lunch/dinner, Thursday - breakfast)
• Swag Bags filled with fun treasures and camp themed goodies
• Opportunity to enjoy a professional massage on site (massage fee is extra - this is optional)
Ticket prices start at $1200 and are determined on they type of accommodations you choose. Please read our cancellation policy.
W5453 Lake View Drive
Elkhorn, WI 53121
By air: Mitchell Airport in Milwaukee, WI (MKE) is the closest major airport (approx. 45 miles from airport to camp).
By land: From Chicago....Average summer travel time is two hours or so. Take 94 North across the Wisconsin state line.
Take 50 West (towards Lake Geneva). Take 12 West (towards Whitewater/Madison). Freeway 12 will wind down to 12 West/67 North, stay on that. Go past Evergreen Country Club, go past Abels Coners (County ES), then go just past County A and slow down. A few hundred feet past County A make the second left on Wandawega Drive (if you get to Lauderdale Lakes, you went too far). Take Wandawega Drive until it t-bones Sycamore and go left (downhill) on Sycamore. The bottom of the hill is the intersection of Sycamore and Lake View. The large gate on the right is the entrance to Wandawega Lake Resort.